In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up, define, and create workflow states when a user creates a new Opportunity record within your NetSuite system.
The workflow feature of NetSuite helps automate the opportunity process in NetSuite so when a new opportunity record is created, the sales rep responsible for the contact can view the opportunity on the list page after it has been created.
You will be guided through the entire workflow process set up, which is:
- Defining Basic Workflow Information
- Defining The Workflow Initiation
- Defining The Workflow Condition
- Create More Workflow States
- Creating Actions For Workflow States
- Creating Workflow Transition
- Initiate & Validate The Workflow
Click the video to watch the step-by-step instructions.